|Home||Villa Sales||Villa Rentals||Media Centre||Latest News||Contact Us||Partner Directory||Sitemap|
Billionaires lead Phuket Top 5 Rich and Famous villa owners list
Thailandís resort island of Phuket is fast becoming the place for the rich and famous in search of tropical island living coupled with great investment. According to the latest story by the leading hotel and real estate BLOG thephuketinsider.com, two of Forbes Magazines leading billionaires have uber luxury villas in Phuket. The Top 5 List is:
1) New Zealandís wealthiest brothers, Richard and Christopher Chandler (one brother formerly CEO of the Sovereign Group) with a fortune valued at over US$ 2 billion according to Forbes.
2) Canadian Robert Friedland, of Ivanhoe Energy and Mines, with Forbes reporting a net worth of US$1.4 billion.
3) Hong Kongís Allan Zeman, who is regarded as the Father of Lang Kwai Fong. While his personal worth remains undisclosed he is highly ranked amongst Asiaís most wealthy and influential businessmen.
4) Finnish Formula One star Kimi Raikkonen, is the latest addition, earning a reported US$ 44 million per year and ranked by Forbes as the 5th highest paid sports star and 26th highest paid celebrity.
5) The British Binatone Founder, Gulu Lalvani, rounds out the list with his globetrotting celebrity and multi-million dollar personal fortune.
As published on The Phuket Insider Ė www.thephuketinsider.com.
Koh Samui Rental Villa | Koh Samui Pool Villas | Luxury Villas Thailand | Luxury Villas Koh Samui | Beach Villas Thailand
Samui Beach Villa | Koh Samui Villas | Koh Samui Rentals | Koh Samui Real Estate | Koh Samui Property | Koh Samui Real Estate Advice