|Home||Villa Sales||Villa Rentals||Media Centre||Latest News||Contact Us||Partner Directory||Sitemap|
Baan Feung Fah
|Introduction||Terms & Conditions|
|Guest Comments||Concierge Service|
|Image Gallery||Make an Enquiry|
|Location Map||Online payment Gateway|
|» 4 Bedrooms||» 5 Bathrooms|
|» 3 Staff||» Thai Chef|
|» Private Parking||» Private Infinity Pool|
|» Wi-Fi Access by Pool|
Baan Feung Fah - "Interesting, intimate and inviting!"
An exclusive beachfront villa situated in the prestigious Dhevatara Residence estate, this remarkable property combines everything you need for an unforgettable Samui experience.
The first thing you’ll notice is the almost imperial wooden entrance, with heavy, carved wooden doors and a pagoda style roof. Walk through the doors and you arrive in a private luxury haven. Tropical landscaping wraps around and between each pavilion as the central pathway runs directly to the pool and a private beach access.
Each pavilion is modern looking with a two-tiered wood shingle roof that provides an authentic Thai feeling and makes the property look at home in this beachfront location.
To the right of the entrance is the first double bedroom which has cool green cushions and throws contrasted with an orange painting positioned above the bed. Comfortable furniture sits on the white tiled and polished teak inlaid floor. There’s a flat screen TV on an attractive stand, a dressing area and an en-suite bathroom with shower and turquoise mosaic tiles. This room has sliding glass doors to the front and rear making it a very light and airy space.
Every part of the outdoor space has been expertly planted and landscaped to provide the eye with something of interest everywhere you look. This also creates a very appropriate tropical feeling.
Opposite the first bedroom is another pavilion housing bedrooms two and three. Bedroom two has twin beds, comfortable furniture, a flat Screen TV on a teak stand, a dressing area and an en-suite bathroom with shower that’s finished with lilac mosaic tiles.
The third bedroom has a double bed and is furnished with rich red accessories such as cushions, throws and curtains giving this a very luxurious and romantic atmosphere. Red and gold artwork and dark wood furniture add to the ambience and the room has a flat screen TV and en-suite shower room with blue mosaic tiles.
Crossing back over the central pathway there’s the kitchen and dining pavilion positioned in front of bedroom one. In here redwood units are topped with high gloss black surfaces. Wooden units are complimented with natural stone walls and chrome high-end appliances. There’s a long central island feature which has the sinks on the kitchen side and doubles as a raised breakfast bar on the other side.
This is a very informal, social and comfortable room, there’s a door leading to an outdoor Thai-style kitchen and there’s also a guest bathroom.
From the kitchen, rear sliding glass doors open into a wonderful water feature which fills the space between this and the main living pavilion. Stepping stones take you over the planted pond, under the wooden sala style pagoda and directly into the charming open-plan dining and living area.
A large teak dining table and high backed water hyacinth chairs seat up to eight people and it matches well with the polished wooden floors. All this is complemented by sheer white drapes and bright white walls giving a contemporary yet natural ambience.
Walking through into the lounge area the floor is finished with high gloss white tiles and the furniture remains of natural materials such as wood, water hyacinth and plush cream cottons. There’s a wall-mounted flat screen TV and tasteful artworks and ornaments.
On the opposite side of the pathway is the master-suite. It’s a detached pavilion with a beautiful teak four-poster bed complete with romantic white drapes. This bright and cheerful room is accessorised with greens and oranges which breathe life into the teak and comfortable furniture. A flat screen TV occupies a corner unit. There’s a dressing area and heavy sliding wooden doors leading into a phenomenal en-suite bathroom.
Directly opposite the doors is a recessed area lined with natural sandstone. There’s a clear skylight and a raised bathtub from where you can lie and look directly through the bedroom and out to the ocean.
To the left of the bathtub there are twin sinks and to the right is a walk in shower area with brown mosaic tiles and a tropically planted inner-garden.
Running across the front of the master-suite and the living pavilion is a decked sun terrace, blue tiled infinity swimming pool and a large sala with all-weather outdoor furniture which is approached via stepping stones sunken into the pool. From there steps lead down to the private beach access and directly onto the white sand of Bophut beach.
Dhevatara Residence is situated near the very end of Bophut beach and therefore this lovely stretch of sand remains extremely peaceful and free from the sellers and tourists from the resorts further along the bay.
This is a secluded and tranquil spot and Baan Feung Fah provides the ultimate accommodation to enjoy a beachfront stay on the island. It’s an intimate and very private property which is well designed to maximise the amazing beachfront location and provide a luxurious environment in a natural, tropical setting.
Dhevatara Residence was recently awarded a "4-Star Award for Best Thailand Development" at the 2007 International Property Awards in conjunction with CNBC, the world's largest property competition and Dhevatara was awarded Best Boutique Developer at the 2007 Thailand Property Awards.
• Located on the North coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes from Koh Samui's International Airport.
• Daily rates from US$ 690 to 1,600 for a beach front house, reduced occupancy rate for 2 bedroom available.
• Daily rates include a Thai Chef service (food cost on Guests account).
• Reduced occupancy rate and/or promotional rate does not include chef service (can be provided upon availability and additional service fee).
• Minimum stay of 3 nights (14 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran).
• Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$ 50 per night.
• Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax.
• Airport transfer: US$ 30 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car.
• Baby cot provided free of charge.
• Rates include daily Continental breakfast.
• For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests.
• Private infinity edge swimming pool.
• Direct beach access.
• Beach Sala ideal for al fresco dining.
• Plasma TV, Satellite and DVD/CD player, Hi-Fi system.
• Fully furnished inc. linens/towels.
• Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures.
• Local Telephone & Fax line and wireless internet access for by the pool.
• All bedrooms are air conditioned and equipped with personal safe.
• Living and Dining rooms air conditioned and with full length folding doors.
• Secure gated community.
• Stand by power silenced generator unit housed away from the property.
• The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
• Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa.
• Bed linen is changed every third day.
• Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment.
• On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service.
• In-Villa wine selection.
• Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged.
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver.
• Baby sitting service on request and availability.
• In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu.
• 5 km to Santiburi Golf Course.
• Big Buddha Temple.
• Bophut Fisherman’s Village.
• Horse Riding.
• In-Villa massage and spa treatments.
• US Coastguard approved Boat available for trips to outer islands.
• Water sports.
Please view the Baan Feung Fah Brochure.
The company reserves the right to change specifications and price without prior notification.
|Virtual VDO Tour|
Koh Samui Rental Villa | Koh Samui Pool Villas | Luxury Villas Thailand | Luxury Villas Koh Samui | Beach Villas Thailand
Samui Beach Villa | Koh Samui Villas | Koh Samui Rentals | Koh Samui Real Estate | Koh Samui Property | Koh Samui Real Estate Advice