|Home||Villa Sales||Villa Rentals||Media Centre||Latest News||Contact Us||Partner Directory||Sitemap|
|Introduction||Terms & Conditions|
|Guest Comments||Concierge Service|
|Image Gallery||Make an Enquiry|
|Location Map||Online payment Gateway|
|» 4 Bedrooms||» 5 Bathrooms|
|» 3 Staff||» Thai Chef|
|» Private Parking||» Private Infinity Pool|
|» Wi-Fi Access by Pool||» On site massage|
Baan Ratree - "A simply stunning and stylish villa!"
Baan Ratree has everything you would expect, and a little bit more, from a villa on one of Samui’s premier estates. It represents high quality flexible accommodation which has been finished and furnished with the ultimate in style and sophistication. If you’re looking for space, luxury and privacy then Baan Ratree is the perfect solution.
This expansive villa is spread over three floors and each one has impressive and interesting features. On the ground floor majestic wooden doors open into the inner courtyard. To the right is a large driveway which is dressed and animated with various pots and tropical plants.
Straight ahead is a wide stone staircase, guarded on either side by oriental stone dragons, suggesting that you’re entering somewhere very special. As you reach the first level a door to your right leads into a long hallway with high and narrow vertical openings showing through to the driveway. On the left a door leads into the first bedroom which has teak twin beds, a dressing area, flat screen wall-mounted TV and windows looking out to the well planted and very private front garden area. The en-suite shower room is finished with turquoise mosaic tiling.
Back in the hallway an internal staircase leads up to the next floor; wall spaces are filled with colourful modern artworks and gold and red vases add interesting details to the stairway.
As you emerge onto the next level the white high-gloss tiles carry your eyes to the sliding glass doors directly ahead, through which you get the first view of the sun terrace with stone elephants and tortoises, potted trees and a stunning four-poster day bed, none of which detracts you from the panoramic sea-view.
To the right of the stairs the room opens out to reveal a stylish fully fitted western kitchen with wooden units, high gloss black surfaces and chrome appliances. A central island feature defines the kitchen space and forms an inviting breakfast bar.
In front of the kitchen and filling the rest of this L-shaped room is the dining area. A teak dining table and chairs sits in the middle of the room with a wall-mounted flat screen TV on the right above a cabinet housing various traditional Thai statues and ornaments. Directly in front of the table there are opening glass doors looking over the ocean and to the left more glass doors leading on to the pool terrace and out to the blue-tiled infinity swimming pool.
Outside the decked sun terrace leads alongside the pool to the living area. Soft browns and creams together with natural materials creates a calm and stress-free environment. Comfortable furniture sits in contrast with the solid teak and coconut in-laid coffee table. A recessed wall is home to the flat screen TV and intricately carved and painted Thai cabinets, statues and ornaments complete this room. Sliding glass doors run along the front looking out over the pool and to the ocean beyond.
Back on the terrace the path takes you passed the outside bar and kitchen area and into a pavilion which has two further bedrooms. The first double room is decorated in neutral colours which are enlivened by bright cushions and artwork. Doors open out to the pool area, there’s a flat screen TV, a dressing area and an en-suite shower room with lilac mosaic tiling.
The next double bedroom is accessorised with romantic red cushions and artwork. Doors lead out to a private terrace, there’s a flat screen TV, dressing area, comfortable furniture and en-suite shower room with blue mosaic tiles.
Coming back into the kitchen diner, stairs lead up to the exceptional master-suite. More artwork and decorative vases lead the way and at the top of the stairs you’re awarded with a truly awe-inspiring sea-view straight ahead. To the right is a relaxing study or reading area furnished with an extremely large and inviting leather beanbag style chair and a circular book-shelving unit fashioned out of teak and water hyacinth.
You then come into the master bedroom. At the front windows look out over the view and this charming room is decorated in neutral colours with accessories and artworks providing a subtle and relaxing green colour theme. Next to the bed is a comfortable looking chair and foot stool facing the large flat screen TV which stands on a solid teak cabinet and has glass windows behind maximising the view. A pale green oriental dragon statue and green lamps complement the teak and water hyacinth furniture and complete this tasteful room. There’s a separate dressing area which leads into the master bathroom. Twin sinks sit on a teak cabinet with mirrors mounted on a wall of exotic brown mosaic tiling. There’s a walk-in shower area and a large sunken bathtub sits in a recess lined with rough textured natural sandstone.
Baan Ratree has been expertly designed to create a large home which has the layout to provide those staying with their own space and privacy, whilst having the features and facilities to allow for entertaining and sociable activities. It’s a villa that adapts to suit just about everyone’s needs.
Dhevatara Residence was recently awarded a "4-Star Award for Best Thailand Development" at the 2007 International Property Awards in conjunction with CNBC, the world's largest property competition and Dhevatara was awarded Best Boutique Developer at the 2007 Thailand Property Awards.
• Located on the North coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes from Koh Samui's International Airport.
• Daily rates from US$ 565 to 1,300, reduced occupancy rate for 2 bedroom available.
• Daily rates include a Thai Chef service (food cost on Guests account).
• Reduced occupancy rate and/or promotional rate does not include chef service (can be provided upon availability and additional service fee).
• Minimum stay of 3 nights (14 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran).
• Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$ 50 per night.
• Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax.
• Airport transfer: US$ 30 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car.
• Baby cot provided free of charge.
• Rates include daily Continental breakfast.
• For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests.
• Private infinity edge swimming pool.
• Beach access.
• Plasma TV, Satellite and DVD/CD player, Hi-Fi system.
• Fully furnished inc. linens/towels.
• Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures.
• Local Telephone & Fax line and wireless internet access for by the pool.
• All bedrooms are air conditioned and equipped with personal safe.
• Living and Dining rooms air conditioned and with full length folding doors.
• Secure gated community.
• Stand by power silenced generator unit housed away from the property.
• The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
• Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa.
• Bed linen is changed every third day.
• Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment.
• On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service.
• In-Villa wine selection.
• Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged.
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver.
• Baby sitting service on request and availability.
• In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu.
• 5 km to Santiburi Golf Course.
• Big Buddha Temple.
• Bophut Fisherman’s Village.
• Horse Riding.
• In-Villa massage and spa treatments.
• US Coastguard approved Boat available for trips to outer islands.
• Water sports.
Please view the Baan Ratree Brochure.
The company reserves the right to change specifications and price without prior notification.
|Virtual VDO Tour|
Koh Samui Rental Villa | Koh Samui Pool Villas | Luxury Villas Thailand | Luxury Villas Koh Samui | Beach Villas Thailand
Samui Beach Villa | Koh Samui Villas | Koh Samui Rentals | Koh Samui Real Estate | Koh Samui Property | Koh Samui Real Estate Advice