|Home||Villa Sales||Villa Rentals||Media Centre||Latest News||Contact Us||Partner Directory||Sitemap|
|Introduction||Terms & Conditions|
|Guest Comments||Concierge Service|
|Image Gallery||Make an Enquiry|
|Location Map||Online payment Gateway|
|» 4 Bedrooms||» 5 Bathrooms|
|» 3 Staff||» Thai Chef|
|» Private Parking||» Private Infinity Pool|
|» Wi-Fi Access by Pool|
Baan Kularb - "The perfect balance of luxury and nature"
This property has been designed to maximise enjoyment of the Samui climate and completely encompasses the concept of the indoor/outdoor tropical living experience. It’s a villa where the natural, peaceful environment is an integral part of any stay. Large open terraces and garden areas; bi-folding glass doors creating a totally wall-less living space; a sizeable infinity swimming pool, sala and the outdoor dining area all add to the freedom of the accommodation, in addition to the private entrance onto a tranquil stretch of beach.
Baan Kularb is a villa which exudes class and sophistication whilst providing a private, flexible, comfortable and totally luxurious beachfront escape. From the moment you pass through the intricately carved wooden entrance doors you’ll be captivated by the layout and the attention to detail exhibited in every part of the villa grounds.
The layout is clever and guides the eye towards all of the many interesting features. There’ a winding, landscaped stepping stone path that weaves its way between the pavilions that make up the property, to the left of the entrance is a private driveway and to the right a small well planted tropical garden area.
On the right the first room is a bedroom with twin beds accessorised with lemon cushions, throws and curtains. Sliding glass doors lead into the garden, there’s a flat screen TV, a dressing area and an en-suite shower room with lilac mosaic tiles.
Sharing this pavilion is another bedroom. This has a double bed with refreshing plum and orange accessories, flat screen TV, dressing area and en-suite shower room with blue mosaic tiles. This bedroom has glass sliding doors looking across the garden, the pool and to the ocean.
On the opposite side of the stepping stone path is the exquisite master-suite which occupies the whole pavilion. The door opens to reveal a stunning, teak four-poster bed and tropical water hyacinth furniture. This room has been dressed with orange cushions, throws and contemporary artwork. At the front of the room glass doors lead to the sun terrace, the lawn, pool and the beach.
Behind the bed is a recessed dressing table, a large dressing area and sliding wooden doors into the indulgent en-suite. Twin sinks occupy the left of the room and to the right is walk-in shower area with attractive brown mosaic tiling and a tropical inner garden. But dominating the bathroom is the large raised bathtub that sits directly opposite the doors and from where you can soak and relax whilst looking through the bedroom to the sea. Sunken into a wooden platform the wall behind the tub is textured sandstone and above is a covered skylight allowing for natural lighting.
Coming back out on to the pathway you emerge into the decked poolside area. On the left is a manicured lawn, ahead is the blue-tiled infinity pool, the sala and poolside dining area, and beyond is the beach. As you pan to the right the scale of the property becomes apparent and the sight of the luxuriously furnished wall-less living pavilion is breathtaking.
From here you can see another pathway leading between the pavilion with the first two bedrooms and the living pavilion. Striking, plush, tan-coloured leather sofas epitomise style, quality and comfort, whilst the solid teak and coconut inlaid coffee table provides a topic of conversation by itself. A large wall-mounted flat screen TV and a beautiful black and gold contemporary artwork occupy the only wall.
Beyond the lounge area is the open-plan dining area which has an equally impressive dining table and high-back water hyacinth chairs. Glass doors completely fold away discretely on three sides of the building with white pillars and the vaulted ceiling giving the impression that this exotic lounge/dining area is like a covered outdoor sala. It truly represents bringing the outdoors in.
At the rear of the room there’s a pond feature with sunken stepping stones leading over to the kitchen which also has completely folding doors so the whole of this building appears open to nature and free of traditional barriers. The kitchen is extremely well fitted with wooden units, black high gloss surfaces, top of the range chrome appliances and a central island feature which incorporates a breakfast bar. There’s a guest bathroom and a door leading to a Thai style kitchen.
Coming back onto the pathway there’s one more bedroom set at the end of the path facing the pool and the sea. This double room has turquoise cushions and accessories, a flat screen TV, a dressing area and an en-suite shower room with blue mosaic tiles.
The path leads back to the pool and the sala which is at the right end of the pool and is reached via stepping stones sunken into the pool. Comfortable all-weather furniture offers a place to sit and relax and beyond the sala is an outdoor dining area overlooking the beach. An outdoor shower is near to the steps that lead to the private beach access.
Baan Kularb is visually stunning and perfect for those who appreciate aesthetics. It’s a large, well designed property with a focus on living the outdoor lifestyle. Tasteful furnishings and décor complement the modern design and the use of natural materials and two-tiered wood-shingle roof structures add a sense of authenticity. Large terraces, gardens and the wall-less living pavilion make this property ideal for entertaining, and being on the beach ensures that this villa has everything you could want for a truly luxury holiday experience.
Dhevatara Residence was recently awarded a "4-Star Award for Best Thailand Development" at the 2007 International Property Awards in conjunction with CNBC, the world's largest property competition and Dhevatara was awarded Best Boutique Developer at the 2007 Thailand Property Awards.
• Located on the North coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes from Koh Samui's International Airport.
• Daily rates from US$ 690 to 1,600 for a beach front house, reduced occupancy rate for 2 bedroom available.
• Daily rates include a Thai Chef service (food cost on Guests account).
• Reduced occupancy rate and/or promotional rate does not include chef service (can be provided upon availability and additional service fee).
• Minimum stay of 3 nights (14 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran).
• Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$ 50 per night.
• Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax.
• Airport transfer: US$ 30 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car.
• Baby cot provided free of charge.
• Rates include daily Continental breakfast.
• For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests.
• Private infinity edge swimming pool.
• Direct beach access.
• Beach Sala ideal for al fresco dining.
• Plasma TV, Satellite and DVD/CD player, Hi-Fi system.
• Fully furnished inc. linens/towels.
• Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures.
• Local Telephone & Fax line and wireless internet access for by the pool.
• All bedrooms are air conditioned and equipped with personal safe.
• Living and Dining rooms air conditioned and with full length folding doors.
• Secure gated community.
• Stand by power silenced generator unit housed away from the property.
• The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa.
• Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villaLiving on site, the Villa Manageress and her staff are available to address your service needs.
• Bed linen is changed every third day.
• Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment.
• On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service.
• In-Villa wine selection.
• Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged.
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver.
• Baby sitting service on request and availability.
• In-villa massage and spa treatment with extended menu.
• 5 km to Santiburi Golf Course.
• Big Buddha Temple.
• Bophut Fisherman’s Village.
• Horse Riding.
• In-Villa massage and spa treatments.
• US Coastguard approved Boat available for trips to outer islands.
• Water sports.
Please view the Baan Kularb Brochure.
The company reserves the right to change specifications and price without prior notification.
|Virtual VDO Tour|
Koh Samui Rental Villa | Koh Samui Pool Villas | Luxury Villas Thailand | Luxury Villas Koh Samui | Beach Villas Thailand
Samui Beach Villa | Koh Samui Villas | Koh Samui Rentals | Koh Samui Real Estate | Koh Samui Property | Koh Samui Real Estate Advice